Compassionate Counsel & Experienced Representation For Over 25 Years Throughout
Dallas, Collin, and Denton County.
In family law cases, you may have to battle to protect those who are most important to you. You may need to navigate complex laws to ensure you get the financial footing you need to move forward. The personal and legal challenges you face in can feel overwhelming, but our attorneys are ready to guide you.
Lisa Garza and her legal team are prepared to tirelessly fight for you and your loved ones’ physical, emotional, and financial well-being. We recognize how high the stakes are, and we are here to help you find your way to the future you deserve.
“Lisa Garza is a excellent family lawyer, she is very organized and has a lot experience. She took care me with my very complicated divorce. Lisa did a very good job to get what I want. Thanks again Lisa!!!”
Lisa Garza is certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in the area of family law. Of the 90,000 active lawyers in Texas, less than 8,000 are Board Certified in a legal specialty. This certification proves she is well-versed in all aspects of family law and is dedicated to helping clients resolve their family law matters.
Lisa Garza can provide you with unparalleled insight and guidance for cases involving:
- Child custody: This includes cases involving a pending divorce, post-divorce custody matters such as relocations and enforcement, and custody matters related to paternity cases.
- Child custody and support modifications: These cases involve seeking to alter support and custody orders based on substantial changes in parental or child life circumstances.
- Child support: This issue arises during divorce or for unmarried parents who share a child.
- Divorce: Whether uncontested or highly contested, our firm can help you navigate even the most complex divorce.
- Enforcement: Family law court orders, such as those involving custody, child support, or spousal support, often need to be enforced when non-compliance becomes an issue.
- Family violence: We are here to help you seek the legal protections you need through protective orders, or to fight an order that is based on false information.
- Grandparents’ rights: Our firm can help you fight to have access to your grandchildren when denied such rights by others.
- Mediation: This alternate dispute resolution method can help you resolve issues without the stress and expense of going to court.
- Parental alienation: If you believe your relationship with your child has been damaged by your co-parent’s negative actions, we can provide legal help and protection.
- Paternity: We can help you establish paternity through court action for the purposes of child support or custody.
- Property division: This is a divorce issue that can become highly contentious. Let us help you fight for the property and financial resources to which you are entitled.
- High-asset property division: High net worth, many assets, and complex financial holdings require careful, and sometimes aggressive, representation to ensure fair and just division.
- Protective orders: These orders are issued by the court to protect victims of domestic violence and their children. We can help you pursue or contest these orders in court.
- Same-sex divorce and custody: Same-sex couples often encounter complex issues related to marital property, child custody, and other matters that require sensitive, knowledgeable, and creative legal help.
- Spousal maintenance: Also known as alimony, this may or may not be awarded in a Texas divorce. You will need the help of an experienced attorney to seek or contest this form of support.
If you are facing any of the above issues or some other type of family law matter, our firm can help. Let us answer your questions, provide knowledgeable advice, and help you move toward an optimum resolution. Whether through negotiation, mediation, or litigation, we have the skills and expertise you need when confronted with difficult legal matters involving your family.
Request a confidential consultation about your family law matter by contacting the Law Offices of Lisa G. Garza, P.C. at (972) 645-3836 today.